Wednesday, October 17, 2012
10 More Weeks!!
Until Christmas!! Wahoo!
Oh, and until my due date. (ignore my ugly bathroom with the mustard color counters)
I feel bigger than I look, but that is normal, right?
At 30 weeks and 2 days, I am
148 lbs (no comments please, whether that being big or small)
36 ish inches around the belly button
gaining a lb a week
finally have my blood pressure back down to normal (the week we moved, it was 120/86, they told me that was great...my normal is 105/68)
excited about the options that I will have with the midwives and a hospital that truly supports unmedicated childbirth
PS: this baby is still head up. I predict that I will be visiting the doctor who specializes in flipping breech babies at 37 weeks.
And Baby Matthew likes to play with toys already. Carter puts his toys up my shirt on my belly and leaves them there, Baby Matthew plays with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You look fantastic! And I love the name Matthew! So excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete