Monday, May 27, 2013

The Beach!

After two failed attempts, we tried one more time on Friday to go to the beach at the lake. Jason was even able to come home a little earlier so we could go before dinner rather than after.

Upon turning the corner and seeing the water...
**As a side note, recently he thinks that every time we go somewhere, everyone who went with us the last time is going to be there again. We went to a little zoo last week and when we were leaving the house, Carter asked me if Grandma was driving. It took me a minute, but the last time we went to the zoo, Grandma was driving the other car in front of us. When I told him no, he got really concerned..."Then who is going to buy our tickets? How are we going to get in?"

Tanner immediately walked into the water, shoes and all. Practicing swimming with Dad.


I'm done...and I'm off...

To the sand



Carter wanted to try boogie boarding on someone's boogie board.

How do I get on?

 Dad to the rescue!

After a good attempt and a few near flips off, they came up with a better solution to boogie boarding.


Tanner had to come figure out what all the hype was about.

But it only lasted a minute.

Matthew chillin' and enjoying the scenery.

Until Mom took him out to be introduced to the sand.


He seemed to not know what to think. I was just glad that he did not eat it.
 They wandered down the beach and found a boy their age with three trucks that was digging a hole. Perfect! Three trucks and tons of sand and water. I took Matthew and sat at the edge of the water with him so he could put his legs in.

When it was time to go home, Carter stood at the top of the hill and kept yelling, "The beach! The beach! Let's go play at the beach!



No comments:

Post a Comment