Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Randoms...





So, don't feel compelled to read this post.  Just some stuff that I am excited about or find odd or even some ranting.

Today I felt compelled to go to Goodwill. Not normal because we don't get paid for a few more days and we have no money in the meantime. But, I found these (there are two that match).
They are almost beautiful (need a little work), but super stable and a great price. Now all we need are the benches and we will have a fully functioning dining room.

I decided that people here are crazy when it comes to driving. I thought Provo was bad, but this is just crazy. The worst thing that I have seen (several times, actually) is if someone is not turning in what the person behind them deems a "reasonable gap" or if the one at the front does not notice right off that the light changed, then the second in line, instead of giving a brief honk, will drive around the first guy.

I also had a man stop at the end of an on-ramp in front of me because he could not figure out whether or not to speed up or slow down to merge with one car.

And Carter had his first encounter with a fire-ant hill today. I am getting Tanner in the car and Carter starts screaming. I rush over to see he is standing in the middle of a swarm. Move him and strip him down and get all the ants off of him. But he still had a good dozen bites, mostly on one of his hands.

And, one of carter's favorite things to talk about right now... The big rig dropped his trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment