Sunday, September 30, 2012

Park Day

 This Friday was a day at the park. I decided that we would go to the park with the zoo, but not visit the zoo part. It was a good day to go, overcast, not very humid, and not too hot.

My kids love to follow around the bigger kids, though the bigger kids may not love it. They tend to call my kids babies, but that does not stop Carter. He is still right in there with anything that they are doing.

When there aren't other kids, Carter travels between slides and swings. He especially loves when you go under him on the swing.

Tanner is my full swing baby. He could stay there forever.

Smiling the day away with those 5 cute teeth.

Carter liked walking along the wall. I asked him if he was a train and he said no, until I choo-chooed and then he continued to chug...Until he fell off the wall. And was done with the park.

We walked around the lake a few times and looked at the ducks, geese, and fountain before going home for lunch and naps.

Tanner did not even make it home. Normally he will wake up when you gets him out of the carseat, but this time he was gone. I layed him on the couch and not even Carter messing with him would wake him up.

Good trip, except for all the extra mosquitoes that hang around the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment