Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Chicken Farm

 I feel like I live in the chicken capitol of the world. Everywhere you go there are chickens and it seems like all we talk about is in some way connected to chickens. Maybe because it is.

Well, in any case, my kids love it. They love going to the chicken farm to see the chickens and the roosters and loved to see the baby chickens in their cages at school before they were moved to the farm.

Jason has to go collect the eggs from the chickens for their lab a few times a week and sometimes we get to go with him. The first time we went to the farm, Carter ended up in the poop trough below the cages; misstep-ed and bellyflopped. His response was priceless, "I dirty." Since then, we have been a little more careful as well as put a change of clothes in the car.

He is always so excited to be there.

He takes the time to inspect all the chickens and roosters, even though Jason only has to do3 dozen-ish chickens.







No comments:

Post a Comment