We waited to do anything related to the festivities of Easter until after church. I figured clothes would be cleaner at church that way. So, instead of naps, we had an egg hunt.
Ready, Mom?
And they're off!
Even Andrew got the concept of what he was supposed to do.
I am lame and don't do traditional Easter Baskets for my kids. Mostly because of space...I do not have room to store baskets so I can use them one day a year. So, I handed them their gifts this year: Matthew: tractor and Handy Manny in a dump truck shirt, Tanner: Lightning McQueen racing shirt and race car, Carter: Lego Star Wars shirt and pajamas, Andrew: Helicopter shirt. They also got a Star Wars book, look and find books, truck books, and Harold and the Purple Crayon Books.
Lindsey helping to empty all the eggs.
We were all so busy emptying eggs that he took advantage...
No comments:
Post a Comment