Sunday, November 9, 2014

Date Night

Date night is hard to come by in our house. Even harder is coming up with a real activity to do. So I had heard that there was ice skating and thought it would be fun. The kids went to a friend's house to play with their 4 kids.

And off we go...




They had these little seal things that you could hold on to for balance or push people on. It was kind of funny to see what you could do with it.

The weirdest thing is that they built up the rink in one of the conference/ballrooms. They put everything over top of the plush, pretty carpet and under the pretty light fixtures.

I was proud of myself. I made it up to actually going in a circle. My whole goal to skating is not falling down, so anything more than straight lines is a great improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment