Friday, July 4, 2014

July 4th

With Jason being gone for the weekend, our more traditional celebrations with fireworks and the like we're going to wait until he and my dad got here. But in the meantime, we had to do something. 

In the morning we went to the park. The kids love to dig and swing, swing and dig. We finally had to leave when Tanner trekked himself to the bathroom and took off his diaper to poop in the toilet but did not get it all where it should go and I did not have my diaper bag on hand.




After dinner, I wanted to do something out of the ordinary to celebrate the 4th without fireworks. So we got some bomb Popsicles in red, white, and blue to eat. They really liked them, and I completely forgot how much they stain skin, Tanner has a set of veins on the outside of his hand and arm. But fun, and waiting for fireworks in a few days...












No comments:

Post a Comment