Where's Waldo?....I mean Tanner. Where's Tanner?
Friday, Jason decided that it was time to transition Tanner out of the crib and into his bed. I was hesitant, because I know that I will have to do most of the work to keep him in his bed as I get nap times and more bed times than Jason. But I went along with it.
The first night was rough. He would not stay in the bed and was crying at the door. We finally had to cuddle him in his bed until he was almost out and then snuck out.
Saturday, he did remarkably well staying in his bed and did not get up once at either nap time or bed time. (Side note: Jason was not home for either of these times.)
Sunday, he struggled again.
Monday, he decided to play instead of lay down. I check on him every ten or fifteen minutes until I find him asleep. When he finally went to sleep, I found this
I was about to look in the closet or in Carter's bed when I looked a little harder.
He had fallen asleep on the bear and he blended in so well.
Funny guy...that does not look comfortable, but that is how he slept the whole nap time.
On the upside...Tanner sleeping in a bed makes Carter stay in his bed. He would get up an average of two times, but anywhere up to six times, after he had been put to bed. Since Friday, he has not gotten up at all.
And what post would be complete without a smiling baby?
No comments:
Post a Comment