Make a lego train to surprise the kids when they get up. I did pretty well on the engine, don't you think?
I love my husband, but there are some days that I am ready to hit him. We were going to dinner at a new family in the ward 's house. He volunteered me to make dessert (ok, fine, I can do that) and a cake (ok, a bit more work) that is personalized with what the kid likes (say what?) Well, after a morning of baking and an afternoon of decorating, the kid got this...
and he was thrilled. Boy, am I getting better with the help of the proper tools. Now I can go back to paying attention to my kids.
Now that the weather is getting better, I am trying to get more exercise, which is hard with the boys. So, after dinners this week, we have been getting to the park. Jason watches the kids of the toys and I go around the jogging trail a few times. Today being Saturday and it being so pretty, we went to the park earlier, leaving time after dinner for a walk around the neighborhood. The kids get so excited to be out, can you tell?
No comments:
Post a Comment