Carter is a talker. We are learning letters and counting and animal sound and shapes and colors. And he is super polite, please and thank you.
Monday, February 20, 2012
Valentine's Day
I am the coolest mom in the world. Well, at least in this house. My mom always got us something small for Valentine's Day and I wanted to carry that to my family. Jason got the boring basics that he needed, jeans and socks, but the little boys got some cool things. Carter got a set of 5 Hot Wheels cars and he loves to carry them around everywhere. Tanner got some cool bath toys and Carter loves them too because there is an airplane (he knows what it is too).
I was super duper cool though, because I found balloons at the dollar store. He would pull them down from the ceiling and hug them while calling them by name and making the noises they make.
Carter is a talker. We are learning letters and counting and animal sound and shapes and colors. And he is super polite, please and thank you.
Carter is a talker. We are learning letters and counting and animal sound and shapes and colors. And he is super polite, please and thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment