Monday, February 20, 2012

Big Boy Bed

It is about time to start transitioning Carter out of the crib and into a real bed. Jason and I talked and agreed that a toddler bed was not for us and our circumstances. So we went with something for the long run...

A twin size. We figure that it will eventually go in a bunk bed, but for the time being, he does not need to fall out of it and we don't want to move it unless we absolutely have to. We found a good deal on a superb mattress and brought it home for our big man. We are making a big deal about it and how cool it is.


He went to sleep in it tonight. He did great staying in it and falling asleep in it. He is a mover in his sleep, so when I went to check on him three hours in, I found this...


Cute boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment