Well, anyway, Saturday the stake threw a Halloween Activity and we went. I wanted to do everything that I could for Carter to be able to "understand" that Halloween is fun and not scary. We even go for at least one walk every day to look at pumpkins now that the trucks are all done and gone.
This is Carter in complete costume. It is getting harder and harder to take pictures of him because he wants the camera.
There were several stations at the activity. First was cookie decorating.
Mmmmmm. Doesn't that look so good?
Next was face painting. There was no way that Carter would have let them anywhere near his face, so a pumpkin and a spider on his hands was the way to go.
Mom took over for trick-or-treat bag decorating. Then he got to trick-or-treat to each of the wards' primary presidencies.
This is the best I could do for the Three Musketeers. No one wanted to sit still or be happy.
Oh, and in case you were wondering, to keep with the theme, Mom went as the wench...I mean, bar maid.
No comments:
Post a Comment