Sunday, September 11, 2016

Utah

 Waiting for our flight...

We were lucky enough to have an open seat next to us, so she sat alone for a little bit.

One of the things that I wanted to do in Utah was to do a name through the new Provo City Center Temple. It meant a lot to me because the Tabernacle was my Stake Center while I was at BYU. I was without words as I walked through the different area and could pinpoint where it was in the Tabernacle. So beautiful...and special. And I paid my brother for babysitting last minute for me by taking him to Tocanos, another must do. The food...

Cute girl

Loves to bounce

 And started pulling up to her knees. We are now almost are crawling...

Our friend took us to Wheeler Farm. Her first look at animals.



And climbing trees.




She and this boy are 9 days apart, but you would never know that by their sizes.



It is a hard choice picking your future husband...

No comments:

Post a Comment