Sunday, December 20, 2015

Toothless

Carter lost his first tooth. It was wiggly for a few weeks and one morning I asked to see it . It was holding on by basically nothing so I asked him if I could pull it out. It came right out and he was totally fine. I was expecting a little bit of a melt down. It was Jason that had the melt down; I guess they had the tradition growing up that if you let Dad pull out your tooth, then you got a dollar plus what the tooth fairy brought. But Jason never told me! He was upset at the situation that he made.

Carter was excited for the tooth fairy to come. He was sure that she was going to bring him a toothbrush and was pleasantly surprised when he got a dollar for his piggy bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment