Sunday, April 19, 2015

Easter

 Sorry, these are a bit out of order. My camera finally died a few days before Easter. So it had to be captured on the Ipad, which I kind of hate, but that is a whole other story.

This is an older picture of Andrew, that I love. have i mentioned that I love this boy!

I was a bit pathetic and did not even put candy in eggs ahead of time. But Jason picked up the slack and filled and hid them.












Tanner stopped collecting and started eating the candy out of them.







And a little later I put out their Easter baskets. I am really pathetic and do not have real Easter baskets for my kids, just another thing that I don't have space for. So, I use dishes from my kitchen, and they do not seem to notice or care.


We love bubbles!


My grandparents have the tradition of making an Easter cake. I decided to make one, especially because we were having the missionaries over for dinner. I got the second tallest chocolate bunny I could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment