Bath time with Tanner means bubble and buckets. We always have buckets, but we have been out of bubble bath for a while, waiting for one of Tanner's Christmas presents.
The boys were in the bath while I was folding laundry in the bedroom. Carter and Matthew had gotten out already, so I was keeping an ear out for when Tanner was ready to get out. I went to get the last load out of the dryer and came upon Tanner...
Mind you, when Matthew had gotten out, there were no bubbles...we are still out of bubble bath. He had dumped out just over half a bottle of shampoo and moved around in it enough to get it to suds up.
There is absolutely no water in the tub, that is how many bubbles there were.
Good thing it was the cheapest bottle of shampoo, but the fragrance was overpowering. and he finally got out when he decided it was so cold...20 minutes later.
No comments:
Post a Comment