Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter

Most of the morning was in video, I was hoping to catch sheer joy/excitement and even some funny lines.

 The boys were so excited. They could not wait to see what the Easter Bunny brought.


Apparently I need streamers at every birthday now.

Straight for the candy.

And Carter spotted the eggs.

Matthew was in heaven, eat candy and hold the squirt gun.

On to the bead toy.

Tanner finally moved on to find the eggs.




Carter so proud of his haul.

Matthew recently (last week) decided that he could try walking more. He is getting better, but crawling is definitely faster and, therefore the mode of transportation of choice.



Sword fight!




While the kids ate breakfast, I hid the other half of the eggs for the kids to find. Tanner was much more keen to find eggs this time. Even Matthew caught on to what was going on and gathered a few eggs of his own.




Carter talked me into hiding eggs a third time so he could find even more.

Matthew found a new toy until his brother ripped it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment