Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Blue Bell

 Most people I have talked to have lived in Texas for year and never made it to one of the best places ever... the Blue Bell Ice Cream Factory. So we went.

Super cool tour where they show you how all the flavors are made and packaged as well as why the ice cream is so creamy. They you get a sample at the end.

Carter loved it. Tanner was in awe.

I decided that I wanted a souvenir. Most of what they had were shirts. But the kids grow out of them too fast and at this right, I would only fit into one for three months of any year. So we moved to kitchen things: ice cream scoops, magnets... and then I found it. An apron!

They have an original delivery truck outside that must still work because it has current registration tags on it. Cool picture spot.

Trying to get all 5 kids to sit there at nap/lunch time was a feat.

Then we had to ride the cow (not a real one. Blue Bell does not actually own any cows.)

Carter didn't want to ride it, he wanted to make it move. He pulled so hard... with no luck.

Cute baby on a cool car. great picture.

He had to have one with the car too.

No comments:

Post a Comment