Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Falling Asleep

Carter has a really bad diaper rash, caused by the diarrhea he has been having 5 times a day for the last few days. He has been doing good though, I can ask, "Do you have poop?" and he replies, "I have poop, I have poop." I am trying everything, but he won't let me touch his bum to change it and re-apply whatever cream we are using that day. Poor kid.

Well, yesterday he was supposed to be going down for a nap, but he screamed. For an hour. I finally figured out that he had poop and he would not let me touch him at all. So, poop and all, he went into a bath; I even added some oatmeal, figuring it wouldn't hurt. It took him 10 full minutes to stop crying and just sit there.

I spent the time calling everyone I could think of to get their advice on what to do for him. Then he started this:





I am really hoping his bumhind gets better soon. And the diarrhea, too.

PS: Good luck to Jess in the potty training. You are an AWESOME mom. You can do it!!

1 comment:

  1. HAhaha!!! My voice sounds so annoying! wow. haha! potty training update coming soon. Hope that diaper rash is getting better!

    ReplyDelete