Saturday, September 17, 2011

One Month

This week we went to the park after dinner one day. Jason and Carter played on the toys while I got to feed Tanner. Carter loved the teeter-totter. He kept going back to it and making Jason bounce it.
This was one that I thought was cool. You wind the wheel up to the yellow pole and the hang on while it spins you down. I was hoping that Carter would hold on on his own, but no luck. So Jason came up with a solution.
Tanner loves baths. He is so mellow in them. He loves to just sit in the water and look around. I can't wait until he is big enough to take baths with Carter. They will be a blast to watch, though they will never want to get out.
Tanner turned one month old yesterday. He is getting his chubby arms and legs in. He is a super mellow kid. He sleeps 4-ish hours at a time at night, if he stays awake long enough to get a full feeding. He is starting to smile. Tummy time is boring, and often he feels squished.

I think footie Jammies are the cutest thing on kids. It is starting to get cooler, especially at night, so I am super excited that Carter can start to wear them. He has some awesome pairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment